<rp id="ebf2e"><ruby id="ebf2e"><input id="ebf2e"></input></ruby></rp>

<progress id="ebf2e"></progress>
    <nav id="ebf2e"><track id="ebf2e"><rt id="ebf2e"></rt></track></nav>

    <th id="ebf2e"><track id="ebf2e"></track></th>

      1. <button id="ebf2e"><object id="ebf2e"><cite id="ebf2e"></cite></object></button>
      2. <legend id="ebf2e"><pre id="ebf2e"></pre></legend><dd id="ebf2e"><track id="ebf2e"></track></dd>
        <dd id="ebf2e"><track id="ebf2e"></track></dd>


        1200 W. Washington Street

        Phoenix, AZ 85007-2927


        Phoenix Office: (602) 542-4251


        Tucson Office: (520) 628-6550


        Toll Free In-State Only:

        1-(800) 222-7000

        Frequently Asked Questions

        Who provides utility (water, sewer, gas, electric, telephone) service to my address?

        Where do I find my utility’s allowed rates, charges, and terms of service?

        I want to pay my utility bill. Who do I contact?

        How do I find out if my utility is charging/billing me correctly?

        My utility (water, sewer, gas, electric, telephone) bill or rates are too high. What can I do about that and who can I contact about lowering them?

        I have a bill from my RV-Resort/Recreational Vehicle or Mobile Home Park landlord that is too high. What should I do?

        I think sewage is running down the street. Who should I call?

        My power keeps going out. Who should I call?

        Who do I call if I see low-hanging or downed power lines?

        My water pressure is low. What should I do?

        Who do I call if I smell gas?

        How do I submit a complaint or opinion regarding my utility?

        If I am not satisfied with the results of a complaint filed with Consumer Services, what can I do?

        Who do I call to submit a complaint about my cell phone?

        Who do I call about my trash service?

        Who can I call about an internet problem?

        I am considering purchasing property. Who will provide utility service?

        Who regulates propane gas?

        How can I contact my Legislator(s)?

        Stay Connected

        Check here to sign up for Consumer Alerts from the Corporation Division. To receive alerts for your business register at eCorp.azcc.gov.Please call 602-542-3026 with questions for the Corporations Division.

        Check here to sign up for Notices and Agendas for Commission Meetings, Hearings and Appearances.Please call 602-542-3931 with any questions.

        Check here to receive the latest Commission News Releases and information. Please call 602-542-0728 with any questions.

        Arizona Corporation Commission

        1200 W. Washington Street

        Phoenix, AZ 85007


        Corporations Division

        1300 W. Washington Street

        Phoenix, AZ 85007


        Tucson Office (Walk-ins only)

        400 W. Congress Street

        Tucson, AZ 85701


        噜噜噜噜私人影院18禁经典有声 录音精品 色综合